Angkor Balloon Flying
Angkor Balloon Flying - Siem Reap
Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
- The Clay D’Angkor Boutique Villa
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- Pura Vida Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Royal Angkor Resort & Spa
- Shinta Mani Resort
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- Petit Temple Suite & Spa
- Tonle Tropic Boutique Hotel
- DDG Retreat Siem Reap Residence
- Natura Resort
Siem Reap Tours
- Remote temples tour 1Day
- Angkor Highlights tour 1Day
- The Grand Circuit Tour
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Jungle's temples tour
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour