Angkor Balloon Flying
Angkor Balloon Flying - Siem Reap
Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour
- Majestic Angkor tour
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Jungle's temples tour
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Remote temples tour 1Day
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour
- Floating Villages tour 1Day