Angkor Silk Farm
Angkor Silk Farm - Siem Reap
Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
- Half Day
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- Countryside by bike tour 1Day
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Jungle's temples tour
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour
- Remote temples tour 1Day
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour