Cambodia Shooting Range
Cambodia Shooting Range - Siem Reap
Public Shooting Range at Military Training Centre, Siem Reap
Our large shooting range is distance of 25 meters with a capacity that will fit more than 20 people to shoot all at once. A technical will be present to instruct you at all times, so even a group of first timers, women or elderly may enjoy a safe and a pleasant shooting. And for serious shooters who wish to skill-up their shooting techniques and score-up their shooting ability, a well-trained officer may instruct you individually if requested.
Watched one too many action movies and want to give it a try? Forty minutes from Siem Reap, tourists may shoot an array of automatic weapons at an old military shooting range. The prices are not cheap - US $1 a bullet and up - but where else will you have the opportunity to fire an AK-47 or throw a live hand grenade?
Retired soldiers supervise the range and continuously harass you to try the latest and greatest in firepower, including belt-fed machine guns. Those with enough money and guts are even invited to fire an old, soviet-made rocket launcher!
- Siem Reap
- Half Day
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Angkor Highlights tour 1Day
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour
- Jungle's temples tour
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Floating Villages tour 1Day
- Remote temples tour 1Day
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day