Mekong Island Cambodia
Mekong Island Cambodia - Phnom Penh
Mekong Island Cambodia is absolutely a beautiful place that can be easily reached by boats departing from Phnom Penh. Sailing to the island, wandering around and coming back to Phnom Penh will take about half a day but it worth the trip.
I had the opportunity to take these marvelous photos in Mekong Island at sunset that repaid me of the travel all day along the dusty road with my motorbike.
Away from the tuk tuks, the motorbikes, the massages, the pizza and the bars, is a truly unique experience. It's as simple as going on a pedal through the Mekong Islands that lie just north of Phnom Penh. Return to the city with a new view on Phnom Penh and on Cambodia.
If you can ride a bike, then you will love this ride. The distance is approximately 25km on mainly flat tracks and small roads. We will stop often to chat with the locals and learn a little about what everyone is up to. There are lots of snack and water stops as well as some great river ferry crossings.
- Phnom Penh
- Full Day
Phnom Penh Hotels
- VILLA Silk Road Hotel
- Okay Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Cambodiana
- Aquarius Hotel and Urban Resort
- The Plantation Urban Resort and Spa
- Grand Waterfront Hotel
- V Hotel Phnom Penh
- Harmony Phnom Penh Hotel
- Double Leaf Boutique Hotel
- TeaHouse Asian Urban Hotel
- Diamond Palace Resort & Sky Bar
- Villa Sovanna Boutique Hotel
Phnom Penh Tours
- Best of Phnom Penh tour 2Days
- Phnom Tamao - Tonle Bati & Phnom Chisor tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Prasat Bakan tour 2Days
- Phnom Penh Highlights tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Homestay tour 2Days
- Oudong tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Kratie - Kompong Cham tour 3Days
- Phnom Penh in details tour 4Days
- Sambor Prei Kuk tour 1Day
- Essential Phnom Penh tour 3Days