Mekong Island Cambodia
Mekong Island Cambodia - Phnom Penh
Mekong Island Cambodia is absolutely a beautiful place that can be easily reached by boats departing from Phnom Penh. Sailing to the island, wandering around and coming back to Phnom Penh will take about half a day but it worth the trip.
I had the opportunity to take these marvelous photos in Mekong Island at sunset that repaid me of the travel all day along the dusty road with my motorbike.
Away from the tuk tuks, the motorbikes, the massages, the pizza and the bars, is a truly unique experience. It's as simple as going on a pedal through the Mekong Islands that lie just north of Phnom Penh. Return to the city with a new view on Phnom Penh and on Cambodia.
If you can ride a bike, then you will love this ride. The distance is approximately 25km on mainly flat tracks and small roads. We will stop often to chat with the locals and learn a little about what everyone is up to. There are lots of snack and water stops as well as some great river ferry crossings.
- Phnom Penh
- Full Day
Phnom Penh Hotels
- Okay Boutique Hotel
- The Plantation Urban Resort and Spa
- Hotel Cambodiana
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- TeaHouse Asian Urban Hotel
- Villa Sovanna Boutique Hotel
- Arunreas Hotel
- Aquarius Hotel and Urban Resort
- Diamond Palace Resort & Sky Bar
- Harmony Phnom Penh Hotel
- Double Leaf Boutique Hotel
- V Hotel Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh Tours
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Prasat Bakan tour 2Days
- Sambor Prei Kuk tour 1Day
- Phnom Tamao - Tonle Bati & Phnom Chisor tour 1Day
- Phnom Penh in details tour 4Days
- Essential Phnom Penh tour 3Days
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Kratie - Kompong Cham tour 3Days
- Oudong tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Homestay tour 2Days
- Phnom Penh Highlights tour 1Day
- Best of Phnom Penh tour 2Days