Siem Reap Art Center Market
Siem Reap Art Center Market - Siem Reap
Siem Reap Art Center (SAC) recently opening in 2011, Siem Reap Art Center's become one of the'must' night shopping destinations for shoppers. Found in the famouse areas Old Market (Psar Chas) and pub street, the place is always busy and chaotic with all club, restaurants, boutique, gallery, souvenir shop and lots of foreign tourists.
This market in Siem Reap's notorious nightlife places is often the first and easiest stop for many tourists just arriving to Siem Reap, Angkor, even as high level of accommodations surrounding mid-to-upper-end hotels in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap Art Center Market offer high and variety of the quality and prices of products and items sold are about as real and trustworthy as you can find here in Siem Reap. The market seem to complement each other well, but remember not to be fooled by first impressions and bargain harder.
How to Get There: Eastern part of Old Market (Psar Chas) along the riverside, and after five minutes from Pub street, you'll know you're there.
Address: Opposite old market (Psa Chas) 5 minutes walk from pub street, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
- Siem Reap
- 2 Hours
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour
- Countryside by bike tour 1Day
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour
- Floating Villages tour 1Day
- Angkor Highlights tour 1Day
- Jungle's temples tour
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day