Shinta Mani Resort
Shinta Mani Resort
Junction of oum Khun and Street 14th, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Shinta Mani Resort is a newly renovated Bensley-designed boutique property centrally located in the leafy French Quartier between The Royal Gardens and the Old Market Area.
Each of the courtyard-style resort’s 62 rooms & 1 junior suite enjoy first floor balcony views or direct access to the stunning swimming pool and flourishing tropical gardens.
Public spaces include an all-day dining café/restaurant, conference & meeting facilities as well as complimentary wifi throughout. The Spa, Bensley’s Bar and Kroya Restaurant which are located directly opposite the Resort at the Shinta Mani Club are open to guests for their enjoyment.
Shinta Mani strongly supports responsible tourism and community outreach through the Shinta Mani Foundation which is located at the nearby ShintaMani Club. The Foundation provides free hospitality training to less fortunate members of the Siem Reap community.
A stay at Shinta Mani Resort assists the Shinta Mani Foundation to achieve its goal of creating a bright future for the people of Cambodia. A percentage of all guests daily room rate will be contributed to the Shinta Mani Foundation to support their activities. Guests are welcome to visit The Development
Centre at Shinta Mani Club or speak to staff about how they can make a difference.
This is our guests' favourite part of Siem Reap, according to independent reviews.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Siem Reap! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Siem Reap! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
Shinta Mani Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 22 Aug 2013.
Hotel Rooms: 62
- Siem Reap
- Junction of oum Khun and Street 14th, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap Attractions
- Siem Reap War Museum
- Cambodia Culture Village
- Apsara Dancing Show
- Siem Reap Dirt Bike Day Tour
- Artisans d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat
- Crocodile Farm Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Pub Street
- Chong Kneas Floating Village
- Cambo Carving Siem Reap
- Cambodia Helicopter Tours
- Siem Reap Art Center Market
Siem Reap Tours
- Remote temples tour 1Day
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Angkor Highlights tour 1Day
- Majestic Angkor tour
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Countryside by bike tour 1Day